The Town of Friday Harbor provides grant funding for the promotion of Friday Harbor events and activities that encourage, welcome, and entertain tourists and visitors. The grants are funded through local and state Hotel Motel Excise Tax collected on lodging accommodations within the Town of Friday Harbor (hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, inns, and vacation rentals).
Grants are awarded annually by the Town Council based on the recommendations of the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee (LTAC). Non-profit and for-profit organizations, entities, and individuals may apply.
The LTAC Coordinator welcomes any questions you may have regarding the Town's grant process. Contact Julie Greene at (360) 378-2810, ext. 229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meetings scheduled as needed
- 2024 proposal presentation meeting: 9 a.m. Wednesday, October 4, 2023
NOTE: Meeting date and/or time subject to change.
- Location: Council Chambers
Agenda and Minutes
- Agenda posted prior to meetings
- Minutes available following approval
APPLICATION for Lodging Tax (LTAC) Grant
- The 2023 grant application period has closed. Applications for the 2024 cycle will be available June 2023.