Friday Harbor Arts Commission (FHAC)
Join our meetings in person or via Zoom:
The Friday Harbor Arts Commission (FHAC) was established in November 2014 and exists to support the community's vision of art as essential to the quality of life and the cultural enrichment of our residents and visitors.
- Meeting schedule:
The second Tuesday of the month at 3:30 p.m.
Agendas and Minutes
- Agendas are posted prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Next meeting: 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, February 14, 2023, in Council Chambers.
Thank you for participating in the 2023 Poetry Garden Contest!
The entry period for our contest has closed. Judging will take place over the coming months. Winning poems will be displayed April 2023-2026 in four Poetry Gardens located within the town of Friday Harbor. Winning poems will also be published in a limited edition booklet.
A Living Island mural project completed
- Friday Harbor Arts Commission Guidelines (PDF)
- Friday Harbor Arts Commission Ordinance, Policies and Procedures (PDF)
- FHAC Member Application - fillable form
- FHAC Member Application - print and fill form
- DiscoverArtInFH WalkingTourMap (2019)
- Public Art Catalog (2022)
- FHAC PublicArtProjectProposalForm 06012018
- FHAC PublicArtProjectProposalFILLABLE Form 06012018
- Blair Mural-news story (2021)
- Poetry Gardens Book announcement (2020)
- Poetry Gardens Project (2020)
- EdwardWarbassSculptureProject-TheStory (2020)
- EdwardWarbassSculptureProject-ConceptToCompletion (2020)
- Marjorie Walker Art Installation-Breezeway Park (2018)
- Marjorie Walker Art Installation-news story
- Marjorie Walker Essay
- WWI Art Installation-Breezeway Park (2017)
- WWI Art Installation-news story
- Sunken Park Mural-news story