Small Works, Consultant & Vendor Rosters
INTRODUCING MRSC ROSTERS
The Town participates in a shared Public Works Contractor Roster and Consultant Services Roster for Public Agencies (including cities, counties, districts) in Washington State to find bidders for public works projects. To be eligible to work on small public works projects with the Town of Friday Harbor, please register your company with the Municipal Research Service Center (MRSC) Rosters.
Municipal Research and Services Center (MRSC) Rosters is the online shared Small Public Works Contractor Roster, Consultant Services and Vendor Roster for local governments in Washington State, including the Town of Friday Harbor, to search for eligible Contractor and Consultant service providers by service category.
- To be eligible to work on small public works projects with the Town, please register your company with the Municipal Research Service Center (MRSC) Rosters.
- The Town of Friday Harbor will no longer maintain Small Works, Consultant and Vendor rosters separate from those provided by MRSC.
- Previously submitted Small Works Contractor Roster and Consultant Services Roster applications are no longer active.
FOR CONTRACTORS & CONSULTANTS
MRSC Rosters is a convenient and cost-effective way for marketing services to Agencies statewide through only one registration process.
ADVANTAGES OF MRSC ROSTER
- Allows agencies to share costs
- Allows ease of electronic search and notification
- Promotes efficiency in government
- Provides access to a much larger pool of contractors/consultants
- Provides more and lower bids from qualified contractors/consultants
- Provides a single application process for contractors/consultants to register with multiple agencies
- Reduces individual agency staffing needs
HOW DOES IT WORK?
MRSC accepts and processes electronic applications from contractors and consultants and checks them for compliance with the new mandatory bidder responsibility criteria.
Once a contractor/consultant is verified, their account is activated and participating agencies are able to search for a contractor/consultant by service category or alphabetical listing.
After generating an email list of potential bidders, the agencies can send out requests for proposals.
To fulfill Washington State statutory requirements, MRSC will advertise on behalf of all participating agencies in the Daily Journal of Commerce, indicating that they are using the MRSC Rosters.